The Azorus CRM platform provides a branded, self-service web portal for your prospective students – giving them a personalized online resource delivering up-to-date information pertinent to their specific interests.
Students are invited to register their interest in your university or college via any number of touchpoints: the home page of your website and/or within specific sections, via an email, at an event or fair—anything which makes sense to your recruitment strategy.
- Provides a personalized, relevant and unique experience for each enquirer.
- Displays news, academic information (courses, updates, etc.), non-academic information (e.g. accommodation, financial, extra-curricular clubs and teams, etc.), upcoming events, events for which the enquirer has registered—all based on the enquirer’s interests.
- Allows a prospective student to change their interests at any time, and the information displayed updates accordingly in real time.
- Ensures that prospective students have access to relevant information at their convenience without requiring the involvement of your staff.
- Tracks which portal messages have been read by the prospect.
- Supports images, twitter feeds, Youtube embeds and everything that Snippets support.
Our flexible interface also gives your administrative users the ability to easily update, add or remove content from within the CRM platform.