The Azorus solution has been designed as a suite of tools to create a personalized experience for prospective students and other audiences of importance to you; and to help you achieve your student recruitment goals. This is done via:
- Forms management with mobile support which provide easy-to-use form creation and publishing capabilities, enabling your institution to collect information on-line using our form builder.
- Our offline data capture component, Digital Recruit.
- Advanced data segmentation functionality through the use of conditions and expressions within our filtering engine.
- Targeted and automated communications based on a contact’s interests to be sent to your audiences of importance.
- event management functionality including mobile support, highly configurable sessions, attendance tracking, event reaction emails and capacity management capabilities.
- A customizable, web-based, self-service student portal which displays information relevant to the student’s particular interests pre-application, and post-application with SIS data integration.
- In-depth tracking and reporting.
- SIS integration with a number of common student information systems.
- Strategic partnership with Tribal Group offers a solid CRM platform that seamlessly interacts with SITS:Vision functionality to provide an unrivaled solution in the sector spanning student recruitment and retention.
- Duplicate management features which can be modified on an on-going basis.
- Multi-language capability on all of the public-facing Azorus CRM functionality.
- Timed, on-demand, web video interviews viewable and trackable from inside the CRM system. The interviews include timed written responses, collaborative comments and ratings for each response and applicant.
For an in-depth look at any of these, please click on the links above or to the left.