Effective communication stems from intelligent segmentation. The ability to drill down into the information held in your Azorus CRM platform and create the target groups you need is essential to a personalised data-driven recruitment strategy.
To do this, we created a powerful filter engine which drives all of the core components of the Azorus system. Any data necessary for email sends, email campaigns with branching flows/tracks, detailed reports, links and web portal information is located in one place and can be easily manipulated to create an unlimited amount of re-usable target groups.
The Azorus filter engine is intuitive, graphical and easy to use.
- Create simple target groups, e.g. “year of entry is 2014.”
- Create complex target groups, e.g. “year of entry Is 2014 AND subject of interest is (biology OR chemistry) AND level of study is undergraduate AND country of birth is Canada.”
- Create target groups based on any data you have e.g. group by region, GPA, interests, emails opened, emails sent, links clicked, application level or a mixture of all of the above.
- Date/time functions data can also be added to target groups e.g. “account created within the last 2 weeks” or “X email was sent more than 7 days ago”.
- Save all target groups for future use.
- Organize your target groups and records using folders, with drag and drop functionality
- Invert your target group with one click of a button, e.g. show all prospective students with a GPA of 3.2 inverted to GPA not above 3.2.
- Set your target group criteria to “may match any” or “must match all” based on your needs.
- Assign target groups to specific emails and web portal content to ensure prospective students are receiving information they have indicated is of interest to them.
- Automated email campaigns can be made using target groups e.g. target group A gets email 1 as soon as they match the specified criteria, then email 2 X days later, then email 3 X days later, etc. The campaign can then branch off into different tracks based on new incoming data or interactions, e.g. end the track once the student has applied, and then commence the application track for that student.
- Target groups can be added to the content within emails, allowing you to show different content to different prospects from within the same email.
- View a list on-screen of prospective students who match your target groups, export the information to an Excel spreadsheet or graph information from any fields contained within the report.
The target groups are constantly processing themselves, automatically compiling and segmenting your data without the need for manual input. Once the group has been made, it will always be up to date. This helps to lessen redundant effort and increases productivity by pulling together the information you require quickly and easily.