Digital Recruit offers an easy method to collect data offline on an iPad and other tablets, netbooks, and laptops in places where no internet connection is available. It eliminates the manual input of data post-event, ensures the data is clean and accurate, and stored in one place. Digital Recruit resides within the Azorus form builder, leveraging many of this module’s enhanced features including Intelligent Forms using restrictions, Hidden Inputs (data auto-populated upon form submission, unseen to the form submitter), and Triggers which provide conditionally displayed content. You can:
- Easily create the necessary forms within the CRM platform, and set the form to offline mode with one click.
- Choose a short or long form depending on your needs.
- Have each member of your recruitment team select the form of choice specific to the event they are attending; and a form can be easily changed in real time.
- Record data against any particular event, place, group and/or day (called a session).
- Have an unlimited number of sessions on any number of devices (i.e. four recruiters using four different devices at the same place and time to capture data for the same event – thus ensuring the data is grouped and processed accordingly).
- With just a few clicks, upload the data to the Azorus CRM database during or after the event.
- Measure results from Digital Recruit immediately as all data is stored centrally and easily accessed via the reporting engine.
The upload of the data then triggers a personalized email for each person who filled in a Digital Recruit form. Being able to engage personally and quickly with prospective students helps your university to use speed as a competitive advantage in a hyper-competitive global marketplace.