The prospective student journey to enrollment – Video Interviews for Admissions
In admissions offices the world over, competition for the right students has never been more intense. And for your prospective students, their options have never been greater. Students’ expectations are on the rise. And so too are the expectations of Admissions Departments.
Through a partnership with Kira Academic, Azorus now provides the ability to conduct self-service, on demand, web video interviews, allowing for an in-depth assessment of prospective students you are considering for your institution. The benefits of actually being able to see and hear the person behind the application are significant and will help you make better informed decisions on admission faster.
With Azorus as your pre-enrollment CRM platform you will be able to track prospective student behaviour and interactions which will then help you to determine which of your prospective students should be invited for a web interview as part of the application process.
The video interview component is simple – each question is recorded individually by a member of your team and the interview is given an open and closing date. Interviewees then participate in the interview at their convenience. Each question is given an allotted response time, so the answers are guaranteed to be natural and prompt.
Once the interviews are complete, you and your team can watch them at any time by clicking on the interview link stored within a prospects user profile. It also allows for collaborative comments and scoring of each response, so you and your colleagues can watch and rate the interviews separately and at different times, but easily view each other’s opinions on each candidate – eventually ranking them for selection.
- Create any number of unique interviews with any number of questions
- Choose the allotted response time for each question
- Allow interviewees to conduct a mock interview to familiarize themselves with the process
- Take control of every video interview and save time with play, pause and skip.
- Invite team members to view certain interviews, or questions so they can share their comments.
- Cast a wider net by seeing the personality and potential of candidates across the globe, taking your pick from a more exceptional talent pool.
- Use it anywhere in your admissions process as needed.