All of the public-facing Azorus CRM functionality supports multi-language capability and text string localisation. The student can select to receive communications in any language that has been defined in the system. Switching languages not only updates web content on forms, events and the portal, but will also change the language of the emails they receive.
- Create sets of language specific content for each snippet (a single snippet can have content relevant to each language – students will only see the content in their preferred language).
- Add additional languages to fields, values and system messages.
- Add additional languages to all public facing text strings, including: email subjects, event names, form page titles, etc.
- Add localisation to link names and URLs (students see link names in their language, and get re-directed to the URL for their language).
- Import data in different languages.
- View the preferred language of all students, both via reports and individually by user profile.