Students engage with a university or college in a variety of ways. Knowing how they’re doing so helps to focus your efforts accordingly. Within the Azorus CRM all movement can be tracked, and reported upon.
Our tracking capability allows you to:
- See total email opens, unique email opens, links clicked and when they were clicked, which e-mails caused opt-outs and which portal messages were read.
- Track form submissions, event bookings and attendance.
- See the source of an original enquiry.
- Add your Google Analytics tracking ID script and, optionally, a domain, to each form or portal within the CRM to track within your Google Analytics account.
- View tracking information globally, as well as on individual profiles.
- Create lead-scoring against a variety of activities to assess any particular prospect’s level of interest, displayed in real time.
Our reporting engine will enable you to quickly and easily view and analyze the prospective student records within the Azorus CRM. Working in conjunction with the filtering engine, the reports display in real time with up-to-date information, without having to manually search through data. Whether a contact is new to the system, has updated information, or has a different status in the student recruitment process, the reports will alter automatically to reflect this. You can:
- Select which data is to be displayed and the order in which it appears.
- Choose the way in which the data is populated within the cells.
- View reports on-screen within the system or download a data extract in Excel format.
- Generate graphs based on any field from the report in bar, line or pie format.
- Manipulate the report criteria at any time to display more or less information, as required.
- Save all reports for future use.
With all of these components working together, you will be able to have a complete picture of interaction with each individual prospective student and/or various contact groups.