The Azorus form builder was designed to help admissions and marketing teams quickly/easily create interactive and professional looking web forms. In addition to collecting data, forms are often the first point of contact that prospects will have with your institution, so they need to be intuitive, fast and effective.
Our form builder is flexible yet robust enough to leverage any function that benefits from having quick and easy data collection, such as; requesting a prospectus/brochure, general requests for information, web surveys, event registration, campus tours, etc.
The form builder works by using a graphical user interface and visual editor so no technical expertise is needed.
- build as many forms as you wish and for any purpose
- tell a form the responsive content to display based on what a student clicks or inputs, e.g. if a student selects Year of Entry of 2014, then show these specific courses for 2014; if 2015 is selected, then display the relevant courses for 2015
- set minimum and maximum number of selections for a group of checkboxes and drop-down lists, e.g. “You must select between 1-5 areas of interest”
- use the default form error/help messages to be displayed, or create custom ones
- define the URL of the form
- set form specific submission actions (what happens after submitting the form), e.g. send prospects to customized thank you pages, re-direct to url, send to event booking page, send to event booking category
- Choose an Azorus email to be sent and/or an email campaign to be initiated upon form submission
- Update the forms in real time
- Create new form fields and edit existing ones in real-time
- Change the display labels of form fields
- Add help text to form fields
- Add text, images, hyperlinks and embed Youtube videos on your forms
- Track all submissions and see submission timestamps
- Use forms for offline data capture via the Digital Recruit module
- Duplicate existing forms
No matter your reason for requiring a form, one can be easily created to collect the data important to your student recruitment goals.