Open days, tours and campus events are an important part of a student recruitment strategy. To meet the needs of our clients Azorus has developed a robust Events module. Prospective students are able to create an in-depth itinerary of sessions and activities in which they would like to participate for any given event.
Other features of this module include:
- Auto-close of events at capacity
- Real-time sign up statistics
- Customizable sign up forms and event pages
- Program itinerary production and bar code capability
- Attendance tracking
- Registration of guests in connection with each prospective student
- Accommodation of special requests, e.g. accessibility, dietary
- Public events page “hub” allowing students to see all upcoming events at any time
- Easy-to-navigate interface with a modern design
- Send event reaction emails to students who have booked an event, a session within event, attendees and absentees
- Event categories, session categories and parent categories – all of which are tracked
- Mobile support
Event communications can be set with filters to specifically target the intended audience (e.g. students interested in a specific field of study). You will have the ability to send email invitations to segmented audiences to various events, allow prospects and applicants to RSVP, send event reminders and follow-up communications.