The ability to create detailed, branded email campaigns is a core capability of the Azorus CRM platform. Simultaneous campaigns can be run to different audiences with different administrative ownership. This makes sure the right communication is going to the right person at the right time without consistent human intervention.
As these communications are set up as a ‘set and forget’ function, it allows your staff to focus on more important daily activities while each and every audience group continues to receive relevant communications based on their interests and their relationship with you.
Prospect data entered in to the system from a variety of sources, among them Azorus forms, enquiry logs, imports, purchased lists, off-site visits, Azorus Digital Recruit, etc., will feed the filters within the email engine. These filters then act as the triggers to generate a specific communication stream.
Emails can easily be created using dynamic content “snippets” allowing an email to be tailored to a user based on their interests and/or their behaviour. Each email can include multiple ‘snippets’, which are sections of content, i.e. text, images, tables, links.
- Create an unlimited number of emails and templates for any number of desired purposes, i.e. invitations, newsletters, updates, departmental communications.
- Configure the templates with many options such as the width, fonts used, border, backdrop colour, headers and footers.
- Create the email with dynamic content based on any data housed against the prospective student / contact.
- Create the email with conditional content, where the information displayed is based on a filter which is easily attached to each snippet.
- Use placeholders to personalize an email with any field within the database, i.e., First Name, Year of Entry, High School.
- Set the display ‘from’ name and email address for each email.
- Choose start and stop dates for each email.
- Track the number of emails sent, total opened, unique opens, total links clicked, unique links clicked, bounced emails, and opt-outs.
- Drill down into each of the trackable elements to view a detailed list of contacts.
- Edit the content source code directly, should you wish to add further custom styling.
- Choose to send to a group generated using filters within the system or upload a distribution list.
- Save all emails for future use.
With email continuing to be the primary business-focused communication method, the ability to communicate with your prospective students via this medium is imperative. To do so with personalized, dynamic content, reflecting your institution’s branding, and in a timely fashion contributes to making your university or college stand out.